Bye Bye Summer, Welcome Autumn!
How was your summer? Mine was nice and sweet. I been to Canada for my sister’s wedding and had a family trip in the US. It was the best time of my year.
This is one of the summer outfit I really love. I layered white tee under a lace dress to create a touch of 90s look. I feel like I can wear the same outfit again with a denim jacket and a pair of ankle boots for a cooler weather right now.
I have few tips to share with you without changing a whole wardrobe and still look stylish in this season:
- Layer a white tee under everything to create the season transition look.
- Accessories. Jewellery trend is still going strong on the street and the runway such as big earring. Make it the statement of your outfit.
- Scarf. This work beautifully on any summer outfit and keep you warm in a drop in the temperature.
- Put a belt on your shirt with front button open and make it look like a shirt- jacket:))
- Wear summer dress over jeans or leggings to create that layer look and keep your legs warm:))
Have you got any tips to share about changing wardrobe for autumn and spend less? Feel free to leave your comments below.
Remember ‘New fashion is the twist of your wardrobe‘